Dr. Marcia Tate, through Developing Minds, Inc., has taken her decades of extraordinary experience in the classroom, in the community, and in school system administration and created a series of books and workshops built on the concept of brain-compatible, or brain-based, teaching.
At Developing Minds, Inc., Dr. Marcia Tate and our team of distinguished associates want to help others (teachers, administrators, parents, community leaders, etc.) uncover the gift in every child, and give these influencers the tools to show each student how to learn at a greater level. Our innovative principals are shared through the following educational offerings:
- Full-Day Workshops featuring the foundational strategies developed by Dr. Marcia Tate
- Single- and Multi-Day Institutes modeling brain-compatible strategies while teaching content in the areas of language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies
- Webinars offering participants this new knowledge in an interactive/involved way
- Books providing information in great detail, for readers to review and reference at their own pace
- Keynotes and Sessions on all relevant topics from our books and other education
- Cross-Curricular Model Lessons demonstrating engaging instructional strategies with K-12 students
- Teacher Observations in the classroom for the use of engaging instructional strategies
Contact us to learn more about what we can offer your classroom, school, district, or organization.